Total Quality Cleaning Systems at a Glance
Build long term relationships with our clients by providing the highest quality commercial janitorial services.
We use all Green Seal Certified chemicals and equipment that promotes deep cleaning such as HEPPA vacuums and micro-fiber cleaning rags and mops. Our goal is to improve the health of the environment, your building, or employees, and your visitors.
The largest issue in the janitorial industry is communication, or lack there of. We promote communication using tools such as a SharePoint website that allows you to submit an issue or request and subsequently notifies us in real-time.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality service. It does benefit the customer or our company to low bid an account and maintain margins by sacrificing on the quality of service. We always bid our accounts with the intention of providing the highest quality service. This means spending more time cleaning and paying our employees. The focus on quality is an effective strategy to maintain clients as evident by a 3% client attrition rate annually.
$4,000,000 Comprehensive General Liability including Automobile, Worker’s Compensation, and Fidelity Bond. Download a copy here.
Dun & Bradstreet Number 12-881-3121
Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Building Services Contractors Association International (BSCAI)
Regular janitorial services offered 24x7x365, window cleaning, parking lot sweeping, clean room maintenance, carpet cleaning, pest control, tile cleaning, steam cleaning, power washing, strip and refinish floors, upholstery cleaning, grout restoration, etc.
Please visit our Service Page for more information
Save You Time:
- We provide 24x7x365 support so you don’t have to
- Scalability enables immediate on boarding
- Defined procedures for escalation and inspection enables you to spend more time doing your job and less time managing your janitorial service
- We look to reduce the time and headache associated with changing services by forming long term partnerships with our customers
Reduce Your Costs & Increase Your Profits:
- Take advantage of leveraged supply costs to save your company money
- Preventative maintenance plans allow you to address minor problems before they become major costs
- Use our full line of services (from regular janitorial to specialized cleaning) to achieve costs savings through economies of scale
Provide the Highest Quality Services:
- Cleaning for health rather than appearance alone improves the indoor environment and reduces wear and tear on the building
- On boarding, inspections, regular day-time meetings, and customer satisfaction surveys are required and defined processes that ensure we provide the highest quality service
- Address issues in real-time before they spiral out of control using our online communication portal
- Our customers will attest to our commitment to quality
We have active accounts in 95% of the cities in Greater Phoenix Metro. Our janitorial professionals service customers in over 40 cities and our operations can be immediately scaled to meet the cleaning needs in your city.
We currently service customers in the following general areas: Phoenix Metro, Greater Northwest Valley, East Valley, Greater Southwest Valley, and Scottsdale and Paradise Valley.
And have active customers in the following cities: Anthem, Apache Junction, Arlington, Avondale, Back Canyon City, Buckeye, Casa Grande, Carefree, Cashion, Cave Creek, Chandler, Chandler Heights, Deer Valley, Desert Hills, El Mirage, Fountain Hills, Gilbert, Glendale, Gold Canyon, Goodyear, Guadalupe, Higley, Laveen, Litchfield Park, Maricopa, Mesa, Mobile, New River, Paradise Valley, Peoria, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Rio Verde, Scottsdale, Sun City, Sun City West, Sun Lakes, Surprise, Tempe, Tulleson, Wittmann, and Youngtown.
Continued training of our janitorial professionals allows us to provide our customers with the highest quality services. Our quarterly training programs are mandatory, In addition, to training for OSHA and best practices (e.g. use and handling of chemicals, procedures for disinfection, procedures for effective vacuuming, ways to reduce vacuum emissions, preventative maintenance for hard floors, safety training specific to each procedure, health hazards of specific products, use of personal protective equipment), we try to emphasize the reasons for cleaning a certain way. For example:
- We use and maintain mats because 80% of dirt, VOCs, heavy metals, and particles are tracked through the entrance
- We use a disinfectant in the restrooms because it kills germs
- We must leave the disinfectant on for 10 minutes so it has enough time to kill germs
- It is important to disinfect the things that people touch the most to prevent the spread of germs
- Total Quality Cleaning Systems
2524 N 24th Street
Phoenix, Arizona 85008
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 480.917.7079
- Fax: 480.247.5174
Give us a call at 480.917.7079,
or click here for a FREE Cleaning Estimate!