Phoenix Industrial Facility Cleaning Services
Industrial Facility Cleaning Services in Phoenix, Arizona
Total Quality's industrial and manufacturing division has the janitorial staff, supervision, chemicals, programs, and equipment to handle the very specific cleaning needs of your facility.
We can address the specific requirements that industrial cleaning requires from security concerns, safety issues and more. Contact us with your specific requirements
to learn more about how we operate.
Industrial Cleaning Service Quote
All cleaning services quotes are free and include a green cleaning audit of your current cleaning practices.
Contact us for a FREE Green Industrial Cleaning Estimate or to learn more about our programs specifically designed for pharmaceutical or manufacturing clean rooms, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, power plants, ship centers, production areas, assembly rooms, and industrial shops.
Total Quality understands that:
- Your facilities often contain hazardous materials and chemicals. Our crews are trained to meet your specific health and safety procedures.
- MSDS sheets must be provided for all chemicals used.
- Degreasing chemicals and routines are especially important in warehouses, shop offices, and restrooms
- Pharmaceutical and manufacturing clean rooms require specialized techniques for gowning, vacuuming, mopping, and cleaning. Our crews are trained for Class 1 to Class 100,000 clean rooms.
- A janitorial staff can be a large contributor to your ISO certifications and six sigma continuous improvement plans.
- Restroom programs need to address cleanliness and odor control.
- Assembly areas must be cleaned without distributing small parts that may be on the tables.
Clean rooms cleaning
Total Quality has perfected programs to address the cleaning needs of the simplest cleaning jobs all the way up to Class 10 clean rooms. The principles are always the same - start with safety and train the janitorial staff to clean using the proper techniques, chemicals and equipment.
Our janitorial staff is tested and must pass the following areas before working in a clean room facility:
- Relevant 6S principles
- Gowning Cleaning